A family account is for registration for any of the programs offered by the Brookside Soccer Club (BSC). This includes recreational league, competitive tryouts, high school and adult leagues and many clinics and camps for soccer development.
The contact information on the account is where email notices will be sent for club information, BSC league and practice weather information and player evaluation (competitive). It can be updated at any time.
To access BSC family account – go to brooksidesoccer.org and select Log In/Register
Player portal will display:
• Enter user ID and password
• Select Sign In
There are options if have forgotten user name and password to reset for account.
If new to BSC, see instructions below to add a new family account.
A screen similar to below will display with participants for a family. This screen is a summary of family participants, account balance and is where can update contact information.
Check contact information (red oval) – the account email and phone number will be used for BSC notices and provided to coach or team manager for communication. Select the Edit Account Info (gear symbol) in top right to review and update account primary and secondary parent name, address, email, phone.
For competitive teams – the contact information will be as contact for coach to call and email offer. It will also be used for player Zoom Report evaluations on player strengths and development.
Primary Account contact
Secondary Account contact
There is an option to provide two separate usernames and passwords for parents to same participants if needed. Contact Competitive@BrooksideSoccer.org to activate.
Register Now! is for registration to all the program available by participant with Brookside Soccer.
If new to Brookside Soccer Club – Add new family account
• Select Register Now to set up new family account
• Complete account information such as user id and password
• Complete parent information including name, address, cell, email and gender. Should include both parents if want for team contacts. Note – if desired player account can be set up with two user id/passwords for joint ownership.
• Add participant information (children and/or parents) including name and birthday. Address if different from parents. The participants are those going to register for any BSC program such as recreational league, competitive tryouts, high school or adult league or any camp or clinic.