Brookside Soccer Club is excited to continue our adult coed soccer league at Swope Soccer Village. Your registration fee includes all the necessary fees associated with playing in the adult program for the 8-week season.
ONLY paying, registered players may participate – NO unregistered substitutes are allowed! Teams caught violating this rule will forfeit that week’s game and are subject to ejection from the remainder of the season.
Again, Charlie Hooper’s has graciously offered each winning team a certificate good for 2 pitchers of domestic beer (Bud Light, Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, etc.) and an appetizer.
Cost: $75 per player
2018 Spring Registration Deadline: Tuesday, April 3
Details/rules of play:
Coed, 19 yrs or older
• No offsides
• Teams MUST have at least 3 female players registered on their roster
• At least 1 female player must be on the field during the entire game
• No rule regarding the number of touches by male vs. female players
All BSC registration is done online. You can access the system anytime by going to BrooksideSoccer.org and choose Login or Register in the upper right-hand corner or at the bottom of each page. Registrations are done individually.Team selections can be written in.
New to BSC? Create a new account through the BSC website. Once you have an account – just log in and add the program you want to join. LOG IN HERE (to create or access an account).
- New player? Add your information using “Add Participant” under the Registration Tab and complete the required fields.
• Click “Available Programs” (or at any time you can go to My Account to select programs by participant). The programs you select will go into your shopping cart for checkout.
• Team Selection: Your program selection will allow you to write in your selection of team/coach/friend players. Do this to ensure your team placement!
• Proceed with online Payment. Look for your shopping cart! (or at any time you can go to My Account to make payments). Be sure you complete the checkout process to finalize your registration.
- New team? Team managers should email Nick at Nick@BrooksideSoccer.org with team information. (Team name, Team Manager contact)