We are thrilled to be the first in the city to introduce an all sport PE style camp! Sporting Brookside Soccer Club strongly believes in the benefits of nurturing a multi sport approach to youth sports, while also recognizing the need to keep players, coaches, referees, and their families safe. Our Multi-Sport PE Camp curriculum includes a balance of skills, concepts, game activities, and social experiences designed to enhance the cognitive, motor, affective, and physical fitness development of every child. Camps are open to participants age 5-15. The first 20 participants to register will receive a free soccer ball courtesy of DICK’s Sporting Goods on the first day of camp!
Here are a few precautions we ask you to take when getting ready to attend camp:
- Check your player(s) temperature before leaving the house and make sure she/he does not have any symptoms.
• Please wash your hands with soap and water to ensure safety of players, coaches and staff.
• Stay at least 6-feet apart when waiting to be checked in.
• At check in, players can go kick around WITH NO INTERACTION with other players.
• There will be NO communal water. All players must bring their own water jug with their names on it.
• Please bring your own equipment, including a soccer ball. Sporting Brookside will provide sanitized extra equipment if needed, but please make sure each player has their own soccer ball.
• We will have a 20 minute snack break, so please make sure players bring THEIR OWN snacks (no sharing will be allowed).
• For check out, please stay near your car, but be visible, so participants can depart safely.